Monday, March 3, 2014

Reasons I'm Alive

List of things that make my life worth living:

David Bruce Martin
Lillian and Farrah
The sweet little things God provides for me specifically, daily
Pizza
The beach.. any beach
Cozy sweaters
Crazy hair dye
Sunshine
Glitter
Garlic cheesy bread
My glamorous purse
Hot showers
Great friends
Choclate Volcano cakes
Walking to get sno cones with David in summertime
Waterfalls
Siberian Tigers
Tennis & Pickleball
Playing the wii-u after the girls go to sleep
MUSIC
Ikea
Christmas trees
Key Lime pie
Braids
Swings
Fuzzy socks
Camping
Lipstick
Getting letters in the mail
Nailpolish
Tight jeans
Hot chocolate & donuts in winter
Pictures
Temples
Playing in sprinklers
Watching Farrah waddle around
Rootbeer
Coloring books
Lace
Babies
Picking and peeling peaches in my Sunday dress with mom in the back yard in CA
Sleeping in nice hotels
Back massages
Decanters
Black
Jellyfish
Looking at my girls while they sleep
Whole milk
Holding hands with David
My ultimate comfy pillow.

I'm sure there are so many more things that make my life more colorful. Even though I don't get to do the big things often, it's the little day to day things that make me enjoy my life so fully.







2 comments:

  1. Shelby! There are so many great thrift stores with beautiful decanters here. I think of you every time I see one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh! So jealous!! I have a few friends who have most East and they say the same thing too! I'm glad there's something there to remind you of me! I miss you!

      Delete